The SOLIS Egg Boiler & More is, as its name suggests, literally more than just an egg boiler. This multifunctional appliance is also suitable for the preparation of poached eggs, royal custard, scrambled eggs and omelets, and for steaming vegetables.
The egg tray holds and cooks up to 7 eggs from soft-boiled to hard-boiled eggs. By the use of just one control button, you switch the appliance on and off and can adjust the cooking time. The lid of the egg boiler ensures perfect boiling thanks to its steam outlet opening. An additional cooking tray consisting of 2 parts can be used for poached eggs, steaming and omelets. The cool-touch handle allows for safe cooking.
Save space and money by using one appliance for different purposes!
– For cooking, poaching and frying eggs and for steaming vegetables.
– Pick up and cool the eggs in one go and serve directly.
For up to 7 Eggs
– Boil 1 or up to 7 eggs in an instant to prepare as a party snack or for a breakfast table with family and friends.
Opening for Excess Steam
– The transparent lid has an opening to release excess steam in order to ensure a perfect preparation.
– Consisting of 2 parts to cook poached eggs, omelets and steam vegetables.
LED Control Button
– Choose the desired cooking time for eggs boiled exactly to your liking, no matter how soft or hard.
Design Meets Function
The SOLIS Egg Boiler & More is a high-quality and multifunctional stainless-steel egg boiler. The use of stainless steel and its timeless design blend into any kitchen and upgrade your interior instantly.
The egg boiler is also very practical: As found in the design of many SOLIS products, the Egg Boiler & More features clever storage as well. The storage compartment in the base of the appliance wraps and hides unused cable, so your kitchen counter is looking tidy and neat at all times. When there is no or too little water in the boiler or if it has already evaporated, the overheat protection switches the appliance off automatically. This function protects the appliance from permanent damage caused by excess temperatures. For extra safety and ease of use, non-slip rubber feet make sure the appliance has a steady grip at all times.