Nordic Ware Easy Stow Spatter Cover 11″
- Interior Dimensions: L: 11.1 in x W: 11.1 in x H: 2.7 in.
- Material: Polypropylene
- Includes :Lid and bracket with 2 adhesive squares
- Clean the inside ceiling of your microwave oven to remove any food or oil that might be on the surface. This will ensure proper adhesion of your mounting bracket. We recommend very warm, soapy water, and suggest you dry the ceiling with a clean towel.
- Look inside your microwave and locate the center point of its ceiling. This is where you will want the cut-out “U” shape in the bracket to be located. The open end of the “U” shaped cut-out will face toward you when mounted. With knob resting in bracket but prior to removing adhesive backer, hold lid inside microwave to gauge approximate mounting location on ceiling, ensuring microwave door can be closed. Once location for mounting has been identified, peel paper from both adhesive strips and press bracket only onto the ceiling of your microwave using firm pressure for 30 seconds to ensure adhesion.
- Slide knob of lid into “U” shape of bracket. When you’re ready to cook, slide lid out and place it over your plate of food. When finished, return lid to its resting spot. Bracket and lid are safe to leave stored inside microwave, even while cooking items that do not require their use. CARE
- Lid is top rack dishwasher safe.
- Not for conventional oven use or stovetop cooking use.
- Use caution when removing lid from a hot plate of food. Steam vents will dissipate some, but not all, of steam built up during cooking. Use an oven mitt when removing hot lid from a steaming plate of food.
- Splattering of greasy or oily foods such as bacon or sausage may leave small marks on the inside of your lid. These are cosmetic in nature and will not affect the lid’s cooking properties. If you wish to keep your lid looking new, avoid extended cooking of greasy foods.
- Nordic Ware offers a complete line of long-lasting quality conventional cookware, ovenware, bakeware, indoor/outdoor barbecue cookware and specialty kitchenware recognized by millions of homemakers.
There are no reviews yet.